How Does Laser Lipo Compare To Traditional Liposuction?
If you’re anything like most people, you’ve probably dreamed of a way to take unwanted fat from one part of your body and use it to get fullness or curves in another. While liposuction with fat transfer has made that possible for many years, patients can now achieve their goals with a number of added benefits offered by laser lipo plus fat grafting. The award-winning team at New Body Aesthetics in Cincinnati, OH, under the direction of board-certified physician and aesthetic specialist Dr. Cory Gaiser, is proud to offer the revolutionary Alma BeautiFill® system for men and women looking for a convenient and effective body contouring solution. Discover the benefits of laser-assisted lipo here, including how it compares to traditional liposuction and what options you have for making use of your unwanted fat.
What is laser liposuction?
Also known as laser lipo or laser-assisted lipo, laser liposuction is an exciting fat removal solution that utilizes advanced technology, including heat energy, to optimize the liposuction process for a more convenient procedure, more reliable results, and a shorter recovery period. To take things a step further, Dr. Gaiser offers the groundbreaking BeautiFill system, which harvests fat and prepares it for transfer in one swift step, all without the need for general anesthesia.
Traditional liposuction vs. laser lipo
With both procedures capable of removing stubborn fat virtually head to toe, you may be wondering whether regular lipo or laser-assisted liposuction is the most appropriate option for you. To help clarify your decision, here are a few of the most notable differences between liposuction and laser lipo for you to consider:
- Anesthesia: While traditional liposuction often requires general anesthesia, laser-assisted lipo with BeautiFill can be performed using local anesthesia and sedation only, dramatically minimizing perioperative risks and recovery time.
- Incisions: Because fat cells are dislodged using laser energy, which makes them much easier to remove, the incisions used in laser lipo are typically even smaller than traditional liposuction incisions. This also results in less visible scarring.
- Procedure time: Laser liposuction plus fat transfer with the Alma BeautiFill system can be completed in less time than it takes to perform the same procedure with traditional liposuction and fat grafting.
- Recovery time: With less postoperative swelling, no general anesthesia required, and an overall more efficient procedure, patients who undergo laser liposuction usually enjoy a shorter and more comfortable recovery period than those who choose traditional liposuction.
- Reliable fat transfer results: Because the Alma BeautiFill system isolates uniform, healthy, pure fat cells, patients can expect a significantly higher fat retention than is achievable with traditional lipo plus fat transfer.
Where can laser lipo with fat transfer be used?
The possibilities with laser liposuction plus fat transfer are seemingly endless. Whether you are looking for a more convenient alternative to Brazilian butt lift surgery or a more natural solution for breast augmentation, laser lipo may be right for you. Believe it or not, the fat cells removed during laser liposuction can even be used to add volume to your lips or fill in deep lines and wrinkles! Some of the most common areas treated with laser lipo plus fat transfer include:
- Upper back
- Under the eyes
- Facial lines and wrinkles
- Double chin/under the chin
Do I qualify for laser liposuction?
During your initial consultation for laser liposuction in Cincinnati, OH, Dr. Gaiser will examine your areas of concern, discuss your ideal outcome, and determine whether laser lipo with fat transfer may be right for you. Among other things, patients considering the procedure should be in good health, at a stable and healthy weight, and non-smoking.
Get double the benefits with laser liposuction plus fat transfer in Cincinnati, OH
If slimming down in one area and filling out in another sounds like a dream come true, laser lipo and fat transfer with BeautiFill can help. To learn more about the transformative possibilities of BeautiFill liposuction, call New Body Aesthetics in Cincinnati, OH to schedule your private consultation with renowned board-certified physician and aesthetic specialist Dr. Cory Gaiser today!